A new survey found the best parts about working from home during the crisis are no commute ,no dress code.
The top challenges are being distracted.....
Here are the five hardest parts about working from home :
1. Family members or roommates won't stop distracting you.
2. Keeping in touch with coworkers.
3. Setting up a decent workspace.
4. Balancing your work life and your home life, but keeping them separate.
5. It's harder to focus in general.
Now here are the top five benefits of working from home:
1. No commute.
2. You can wear whatever you want.
3. You're automatically social distancing.
4. You can take care of minor household tasks during work.
5. Your hours are more flexible, because no one's keeping tabs.
** BONUS. You can listen to Radio Free Outer Banks